Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe. I never had blueberry pie before and neither had my DH. He took one bite and said it tasted as good as cheese cake! (Very high compliment from him!) I've had the recipe a long time and don't know where I got it from.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in flour, salt and oats.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pat 2/3 of the mixture into an ungreased 9 inch pie pan to form the bottom crust.
- Spread blueberries evenly into crust.
- Pat the remaining oat mixture onto top of blueberries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
I didn't read the recipe correctly and made this with blueberry pie filling. Still excellent! Although I wouldn't compare this to cheesecake both DH and I enjoyed it a lot.