1/2 Photos of Blueberry Pie-No Filling, Just Blueberries
1 hr 15 mins
I love to bake, and I love pies. But what I hate about pies is when people use filling. Therefore I never do! This pie is nothing but blueberries (besides sugar, flour, blah, blah, blah lol) and is absolutely delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Make pie crust. Try using my 3 Ingredient Easy Oil Pie Crust.
- 3In a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Stir in blueberries until coated. *If using Frozen up the sugar amount a little-I have found that frozen blueberries are a little more tart.
- 4Spoon into pastry-lined pie pan, including the extra flour/sugar/cinnamon mix that didn't stick to blueberries.
- 5Sprinkle with lemon juice. Cut up Butter and sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
- 6Cover with top pastry, seal, flute and cut slits on top.
- 7Sprinkle sugar on top of pasty for added look.
- 8Cover rim of pastry with foil or metal crust ring, to prevent excessive browning.
- 9Bake 30 minutes. Take off foil/crust ring and bake additional 15 minutes until all of pie is golden brown.
- 10VERY SIMPLE! ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pie-No Filling, Just Blueberries
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g