Recipe by fame869
I love to bake, and I love pies. But what I hate about pies is when people use filling. Therefore I never do! This pie is nothing but blueberries (besides sugar, flour, blah, blah, blah lol) and is absolutely delicious!
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make pie crust. Try using my 3 Ingredient Easy Oil Pie Crust.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Stir in blueberries until coated. *If using Frozen up the sugar amount a little-I have found that frozen blueberries are a little more tart.
- Spoon into pastry-lined pie pan, including the extra flour/sugar/cinnamon mix that didn't stick to blueberries.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice. Cut up Butter and sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
- Cover with top pastry, seal, flute and cut slits on top.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of pasty for added look.
- Cover rim of pastry with foil or metal crust ring, to prevent excessive browning.
- Bake 30 minutes. Take off foil/crust ring and bake additional 15 minutes until all of pie is golden brown.
- VERY SIMPLE! ENJOY!