from "my kitchen addiction" - http://www.mykitchenaddiction.com/2010/07/blueberry-peach-coffee-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Combine dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt) in a mixing bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, ricotta cheese, and milk until smooth.
- 4Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredient mixture and gently combine until all of the dry ingredients have been moistened.
- 5Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Press the peaches and blueberries down into the top of the batter. Sprinkle with raw sugar.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes until the cake is set in the center and a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- 7Allow to cool for about 20-25 minutes prior to slicing. Serve warm with ice cream or yogurt and fresh blueberries.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 190.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g