Chef #1162224's Note:
These are very good. Just enough sweet. Not sure why they were named after the old dept. store, but that's what my family always called them. Massing some of the blueberries makes them really purple. Feel free to skip that step.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla and mix til blended.
- 4Add 1/2 of dry ingredients to wet and combine.
- 5Add 1/2 of milk and combine.
- 6Add remaining dry ingredients and combine.
- 7Add remaining milk and combine.
- 8Mash 1/2 cup of blueberries and stir in by hand. Add remaining blueberries and stir.
- 9Grease muffin tin, or use paper liners. Fill approximately 2/3 full. Sprinkle extra sugar on top of muffins.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 11Makes approximately 18 muffins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins (Jordan Marsh)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g