1/2 Photos of Blueberry Muffins
Spring is here! Woo Hoo! fresh blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cream the shortening and sugar till fluffy. add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one is added.
- 2sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3to the egg mixture; alternate adding dry ingredients with the buttermilk.
- 4when well blended fold in blueberries.
- 5fill muffin pan cups about 1/2 way.
- 6Bake @ 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g