Recipe by Bev erly
This recipe came from my sister and is one of the easiest and best recipes for a great tasting blueberry muffin. The flavors blend together for a taste you will love.
Top Review by jennygirl333
Delicious! My 3yr old daughter helped with the mixing and I thought that these would surely be hard as rocks (she loves to stir and the batter was really thick). Amazingly, these were perfectly moist - a little bit of a crunch on the top and then you bite into heaven! Love 'em!
- 1⁄2 cup Quaker Oats (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together oats and orange juice.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and soda.
- Add to oats and orange juice mixture. Add oil and egg to blend. Stir in blueberries.
- Fill 12 muffin cups (with liners)2/3 full.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon mixture and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-22 minutes.