Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a blueberry site, perfect for summer!
Make and share this Blueberry Mint Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 1 cup ice cube
- seltzer water (optional)
- Combine sugar, water and mint leaves in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves to make a syrup. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain mint syrup into a tall pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and water.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice cubes and top with one-fourth of the blueberries.
- Add mint lemonade and top with seltzer water, if desired.
Mmmmmmmmm, sweet tart and minty. Win, win, win recipe. When I opened the freezer container that had the blueberries in it, just imagine my surprise upon seeing frozen burger patties! Next best option was picking the blueberries out of the mixed, of course, 2 blackberries and a raspberry stuck to my fingers. It's all good though and this a sooooo good I think I'll be making it all summer. :D