Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
Posted in response to request. From Cuisinart. I have not tried this.
Make and share this Blueberry Lime Jam (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package dry pectin
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lime zest
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl and stir to combine. Transfer to bread machine pan fitted with the kneading paddle. Set on Jam cycle and start.
- Scrape the sides of the pan 5 and 10 minutes into the cycle.
- Transfer the jam to clean jars. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate. Keeps refrigerated 4 to 6 weeks.
Very good jam! Thanks for the recipe.
I made this last summer when fresh blueberries were in season and it is wonderful! I have a Cuisinart bread machine and originally found the recipe in there. Freezes very well, I still have a jar in the freezer. Thanks for posting!
I'll have to admit, I was extremely skeptical about the combination of these flavors. I had blueberries in the freezer that I had picked earlier in the year, so I made this and canned it for Christmas gifts, and my husband and I kept sneaking tastes of it! Very yummy, I think it will be a hit at Christmas. Thanks so much for posting this recipe!