Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
With only 2 ingredients this dessert might seem too good to be true,but it's soooo yummy. I've made this for a casual dinner party and also cooked it in a dutch oven while camping. Very versatile, could even be served for brunch or breakfast.
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (no substitutions)
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- fresh sweetend whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Open biscuits and slice each one into 8 equal pieces.
- Place in a large bowl; fold in pie filling.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350* for 20-30 mins, or until the tips are golden brown.
- Serve hot or warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
This was a great dish! I used heart healthy bisquick instead of refridgerated biscuits, and I used NSA cheery pie filling to make it lighter. Awesome and very creative!!
How fun and how easy!! I made half of the recipe and baked it for about 35 minutes before it was done. I added a little Amaretto and nutmeg, just because they were sitting there. It was a great treat, both with ice cream and whipped cream. Next time I'm going to use cherry filling, keep the amaretto, and sprinkle some blanched slivered almonds on top before baking. I also sprinkled some sugar on top, both for some crunch and because the pie filling I bought wasn't very sweet. I'm going to be making this treat often. Thanks, akgrown!
Easy and so good, my DH has requested this again! thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten