1/1 Photo of Blueberry Fritters
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe was found in my Mother's Recipe Box : ). Cooking time also includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
- 2Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in milk.
- 3Add lightly beaten egg yolks.
- 4Blend together till batter is smooth (add a little more milk if needed to make the batter smooth).
- 5Fold in fresh blueberries.
- 6Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- 7Chill, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 8Form into fritters by making balls with two spoons dipped into hot water, and deep-fry (375 F) until golden brown.
- 9Serve with blueberry syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g