Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy. From "Cooking Favorites," recipes from employees and friends of Gettysburg National Military Park and Eisenhower National Historic Site. We visited Gettysburg when I was younger- my little brother was a big History fan.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon lemon concentrate
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix jello, water and lemon concentrate together.
- Let cool before adding the pie filling.
- Mix together topping ingredients, and top.