Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Three things I love in a recipes: Healthy, easy, and devastatingly delicious. This one has it all.
Make and share this Blueberry Crunch Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup raw sugar or 3⁄4 cup demerara sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries, fresh or thawed
- 1⁄3 cup raw sugar or 1⁄3 cup brown sugar or 1⁄3 cup demerara sugar
- 1 tablespoon white flour or 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup broken pecans or 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- Combine the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the oil, egg and milk and add to dry ingredients; beat just until blended.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch baking pan, then spread the berries over the batter.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a blender or food processor; crumble the mixture over the cake.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
I just made this tonight. I doubled the recipe for the toppings, except for the cinammon as I like really crumbly topping. Tastes great, will eat again for breakfast tomorrow. Thank you for posting this recipe!
Really easy to make and very tasty! I used demerara sugar in the cake and brown sugar for the topping. Made one change: I had no pecans or walnuts on hand so used chopped hazelnuts instead. Also mixed the topping ingredients by hand as I was too lazy to get the food processor out (ahem...!)! This is so yummy! Thanks for a great recipe!