Captain Fairfield Inn's country version of an old favorite.
Make and share this Blueberry Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, orange juice, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir just until blended, then fold in the in blueberries.
- Lightly grease muffin cups with canola oil.
- Fill the cups about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugarand bake for 20 minutes.