1/2 Photos of Blueberry Corn Muffins
Captain Fairfield Inn's country version of an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in the eggs, orange juice, and vanilla.
- 4In another bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, and baking powder.
- 5Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir just until blended, then fold in the in blueberries.
- 6Lightly grease muffin cups with canola oil.
- 7Fill the cups about 2/3 full.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon sugarand bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g