This is a recipe I tried from Rachael Ray's magazine. It is ready to enjoy in less than an hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line a 9-inch square baking pan with a 12-inch long sheet of foil.
- 2Using a food processor, mix the flour, almonds, sugar, baking soda and salt until the nuts are finely ground.
- 3Add the butter and pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- 4Beat together the egg and vanilla; drizzle over the dough mixture.
- 5Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and knead with your fingertips until clumpy.
- 6Transfer two-thirds of the dough to the pan and press into the bottom to form an even layer.
- 7Spread the preserves on top.
- 8Dot the top with the remaining dough in clumps.
- 9Bake until the edges are lightly golden, 35-40 minutes.
- 10Let cool completely.
- 11Turn out the pan, remove the foil and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 51.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g