Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together egg, milk, yogurt and oil in a small bowl.
- Sift together flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt in another bowl; make a well in the center and add wet ingredients. Gently stir until it just comes together, but do not overwork.
- Toss all but 1/4 cup of the blueberries with the flour; gently fold into batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch springform pan, and sprinkle with remaining blueberries, turbinado sugar, almonds, and cinnamon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing sides of the pan,.