Recipe by bigbadbrenda
I found this is Canadian Living its easy to make and tastes really good.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Oh so moist - oh so flavorful - oh so wonderful! There is not one thing I'd change! If I did it would take away from the time I have to eat another slice! Found and made during ZWT8.
- 1⁄3 cup softened butter
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the last 4 ingredients tossing to moisten. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy, beat in eggs and lemon rind and juice.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Stir into the butter mixture alternately with yogurt, making 2 additions of dry ingredients and 1 yogurt.
- Scrape into a parchment lined 9 inch square metal pan.
- Sprinkle with blueberries and them the topping.
- Bake at 350 until tester comes out clean.This should be about 50 minute Let cool.