Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is very easy and can be frozen to have later, good with ice cream or whipped cream.
Make and share this Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup softened margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of
- enough lemon juice, to make it pourable
- Cream marge add sugar, eggs, then flour, baking powder and milk.
- Beat for about 30 seconds/.
- Spread half the batter into a 9x9x2 lightly greased pan.
- Sprinkle 1cup blueberries over.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with 1 more cup of blueberries.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°F.
- Spread warm cake with icing.
- ICING: mix together.