Recipe by mmlwjr
This is very easy and can be frozen to have later, good with ice cream or whipped cream.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup softened margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of
- enough lemon juice, to make it pourable
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream marge add sugar, eggs, then flour, baking powder and milk.
- Beat for about 30 seconds/.
- Spread half the batter into a 9x9x2 lightly greased pan.
- Sprinkle 1cup blueberries over.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with 1 more cup of blueberries.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°F.
- Spread warm cake with icing.
- ICING: mix together.