- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups blueberries, cleaned and washed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder, stir in the milk, and mix the batter until it is smooth.
- Pour the melted margarine into a 1 or 1&1/2 quart casserole dish, pour in the batter, and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Bake the cobbler for 40-45 minutes or until it is lightly browned.