Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A light and delicious take on coffee cake.
Make and share this Blueberry Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss blueberries with cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar for 1 minute.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; fold into butter mixture alternately with milk, making three additions of each.
- Fold in blueberry mixture, leaving some cinnamon streaks.
- Spoon into greased 6-cup Bundt pan, spreading batter higher at edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until top of cake springs back when pressed.
- Let cool on rack 15 minutes; invert and unmould.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm.
Delicious with a lovely light texture! I really love the idea of tossing the blueberries with the cinnamon, very nice touch. I drizzled this with a light lemon glaze which went perflectly with it. Very yummy! Thanks for posting.
This was great. I used applesauce instead of oil and egg beaters instead of eggs. Turned out wonderful, my only complaint was the blueberries sunk to the bottom, but that was probably due to using the apple sauce/egg beaters combo. I should have used a little more flour to thicken the batter. DH and DD loved it. Thanks for sharing.
This is a very good coffee cake. The blueberries are the big hit in this recipe, of course, and the cinnamon is a nice touch. The only thing is that my cake didn't rise as high as I'm used to and I'm not sure why. It still tasted great, though. Thanks for sharing, Auntie Mags.