1/2 Photos of Blueberry Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Auntie Mags's Note:
A light and delicious take on coffee cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss blueberries with cinnamon; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, cream butter and sugar for 1 minute.
- 4Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; fold into butter mixture alternately with milk, making three additions of each.
- 7Fold in blueberry mixture, leaving some cinnamon streaks.
- 8Spoon into greased 6-cup Bundt pan, spreading batter higher at edges.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until top of cake springs back when pressed.
- 10Let cool on rack 15 minutes; invert and unmould.
- 11Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 364.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g