Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This beverage treat is from the Favorite Brand Name Recipes, May 2010 cookbooklet, Smoothies and Summer Drinks.
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk (2% fat)
- 1⁄2 cup cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 3 ice cubes (only if using fresh fruits)
- Combine berries, milk, cherries & cream cheese in a blender process until smooth. Then, ONLY if fresh fruit was used, add 3 ice cubes & again process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses & enjoy!
Delish! I used almond milk and thoroughly enjoyed this smoothie! Thanks Syd! Made for the Sweet Traditions game-May 2010.
My son and I enjoyed this for breakfast (we are on a smoothie kick!) I used frozen berries so I didn't add the ice cubes. We both enjoyed this.
Delicious! Just close your eyes and this was every bit as good as a slice of berry cheesecake :) Thankyou for adopting me in PAC Syd and thankyou also for another great recipe. Photo also to be posted