Apple Cinnamon Soy Protein Smoothie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is another one from Smoothies and Summer Drinks that I am posting for safekeeping. It looks and sounds delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute (all whites)
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 sweet crisp apple, peeled and chopped (medium size)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Substitutions: Can replace vanilla soy milk with 1/4 cup soy powder, 1 cup water, and 3/4 teaspoons vanilla.
- Combine egg substitute and apple in blender, blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Add soy milk and cinnamon and blend until well mixed.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION