I haven't tried these yet but plan to make with strawberries for the strawberry recipe swap. From Razzle Dazzle website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen,thawed)
- 1 cup maple syrup (or maple-flavored syrup)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen,thawed)
- 1For filling: In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Beat in whipped topping just until smooth. Cover and chill until serving time.
- 3For syrup: Combine syrup and berries in a small saucepan; heat just to boiling. Remove from heat.
- 4For pancakes: In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Set aside.
- 6In another bowl combine eggs, buttermilk, and melted margarine or butter.
- 7Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 8Stir in the 1 cup of blueberries.
- 9For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet.
- 10Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown, turning when pancakes have bubbly surfaces and edges are slightly dry.
- 11For each serving, stack 3 or 4 pancakes, spreading a little cream cheese mixture between pancakes.
- 12Top with blueberry syrup.
- 13Store remaining cream cheese mixture in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.1
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 71.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g