Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't tried these yet but plan to make with strawberries for the strawberry recipe swap. From Razzle Dazzle website.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen,thawed)
- 1 cup maple syrup (or maple-flavored syrup)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen,thawed)
- For filling: In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat in whipped topping just until smooth. Cover and chill until serving time.
- For syrup: Combine syrup and berries in a small saucepan; heat just to boiling. Remove from heat.
- For pancakes: In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl combine eggs, buttermilk, and melted margarine or butter.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in the 1 cup of blueberries.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet.
- Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown, turning when pancakes have bubbly surfaces and edges are slightly dry.
- For each serving, stack 3 or 4 pancakes, spreading a little cream cheese mixture between pancakes.
- Top with blueberry syrup.
- Store remaining cream cheese mixture in refrigerator for up to 7 days.