Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like blueberries, this breakfast treat is for you. I am prejudiced but use wild Maine berries. They have that extra "bite"!
- 236.59 ml sifted flour
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml floured blueberries
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat together wet ingredients.
- Add butter to egg and sour cream.
- Add milk to sour cream mixture.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Add blueberries last and fold in carefully.
- Preheat lightly coated griddle or skillet over medium heat (If a non-stick pan use Pam or small amount of vegetable oil) --
- If you are using an electric griddle, set temperature to 360°F.
- Test by adding a few drops of water on hot pan -- When the drops start to "dance" on the griddle it is time to cook.
- For each pancake pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- Cook on first side until bubbles that form begin to pop and edges look dry.
- With a spatula, turn and cook until second side is rich golden brown.
- Serve with Maine Blueberry Syrup #22338.
Don't change a thing! These pancakes are wonderful! Thanks for posting this recipe!
Great recipe,very easy to make. To think I've been buying pancake mix all these years. Never again!
These light and fluffy pancakes are delicious! I made them for breakfast on Saturday and my husband loved them. I followed the recipe exactly and would not change a thing! I will be making these again!!! :)