If you like blueberries, this breakfast treat is for you. I am prejudiced but use wild Maine berries. They have that extra "bite"!
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat together wet ingredients.
- Add butter to egg and sour cream.
- Add milk to sour cream mixture.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Add blueberries last and fold in carefully.
- Preheat lightly coated griddle or skillet over medium heat (If a non-stick pan use Pam or small amount of vegetable oil) --
- If you are using an electric griddle, set temperature to 360°F.
- Test by adding a few drops of water on hot pan -- When the drops start to "dance" on the griddle it is time to cook.
- For each pancake pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- Cook on first side until bubbles that form begin to pop and edges look dry.
- With a spatula, turn and cook until second side is rich golden brown.
- Serve with Maine Blueberry Syrup #22338.