Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is adapted from a recipe on drfuhrman.com. You can transfer the cobbler to individual microwave safe dishes before adding the topping for a nicer presentation.
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup quick oats (not instant)
- Combine almonds, coconut and cinnamon for topping. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave proof bowl, break or slice banana into 1/2 inch pieces. Add blueberries, raisins, vanilla and cider vinegar and mix well.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Mix.
- Sprinkle with topping mixture and microwave for 1 minute. Serve warm.