Recipe by cookiedog
This is a creamy frozen coffee drink tasting of fresh picked blueberries. It is perfect to cool you down on a warm summer day. You might want to share this with a friend or enjoy it all to yourself.
Top Review by WhatamIgonnaeatnext?
I thought it was creamy, also. The key is to let the whipped cream melt and mix into the drink. I had some coffee left over from this morning, in which I added just a little instant coffee to make stronger. I also used chocolate ice cream instead of the vanilla with chocolate syrup. I added some sugar, too. I'm not into the health food thing, so the sugar was needed for me.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee (I brew the coffee using 2x the suggested amount of coffee to water)
- 6 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- ice (I use 4 large cubes)
- prepared whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping