Humble Blueberry Crumble Pie
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place blueberries in crust; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, zest, and sour cream; spread over blueberries.
- Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm not rating b/c I didn't actually taste this; I made it for a friend who'd been in an accident and thought it would cheer him. He proclaimed it "excellent." I used a packaged shortbread crust instead of graham, and only 3 cups of blueberries -- 3 cups filled the crust almost completely. This was easy to make.