Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with spinach salad and garlic croutons. Also great with romaine lettuce, celery and buffalo shrimp. It can even be used on sandwiches.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 5 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients except the 1 cup of the blue cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place in a bowl and add the sun dried tomatoes and remaining blue cheese, mix well.
- Refrigerate until needed.
My two favorite, savory tastes...blue cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Wow. I'm going to make a big batch and use it as a veggie dip, as a sandwich spread with cucumbers and lettuce, and maybe even on a corn, tomato and black bean salad. I love all your dressing recipes, Dancer^, thanks a lot for this one!