Recipe by Izzy Knight
for those cooking on the run: easy and delicious chicken. honestly, blue cheese and chicken is such a tantalizing combination.!
Top Review by Miss Annie
You have a great recipe here. The apricots were a great addition to the bleu cheese and garlic. Such a wonderful combination. This is a recipe that you can put together and hold in the refrigerator until cooking time. We loved this, and I just added it to my T&T cookbook. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 120 g dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 sprig thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat 375 oven.
- mix apricots, parsley, garlic and cheese in small bowl.
- loosen the skin of chicken breasts and stuff cheese mixture underneath (don't worry, a small rip won't ruin the dish:o).
- press the skin down.
- wrap each breast half with 2 slices of bacon.
- with sprigs of thyme.
- butter/spray baking dish.
- bake about 40 minutes.