S-i-m-p-l-e beyond words! Two ingredients and about ten minutes to Tastebud Heaven. Serve with oven-roasted spuds (tossed with olive oil) and a broccoli salad.
- Fire up your frying pan to high heat, or get the grill ready.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss a dab of butter in the pan (or a spritz of oil).
- Place steaks on the hot pan; grill 3 minutes; turn.
- Scatter bleu cheese crumbles over steak while grilling for another 3 minutes.
- Remove meat from heat, let stand a few minutes.
- Serve with oven-roasted potato wedges or whole baked potatoes.
- OPTIONAL: Serve with MORE bleu cheese or bleu cheese salad dressing.