1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese Steak
S-i-m-p-l-e beyond words! Two ingredients and about ten minutes to Tastebud Heaven. Serve with oven-roasted spuds (tossed with olive oil) and a broccoli salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fire up your frying pan to high heat, or get the grill ready.
- 2Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Toss a dab of butter in the pan (or a spritz of oil).
- 4Place steaks on the hot pan; grill 3 minutes; turn.
- 5Scatter bleu cheese crumbles over steak while grilling for another 3 minutes.
- 6Remove meat from heat, let stand a few minutes.
- 7Serve with oven-roasted potato wedges or whole baked potatoes.
- 8OPTIONAL: Serve with MORE bleu cheese or bleu cheese salad dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Steak
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 235.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: