Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package fresh spinach
- Blend the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Stir in the mustard, oregano and black pepper.
- Crumble the blue cheese and stir into the dressing.
- Add the garlic oil and lemon juice and whisk into the dressing.
- Pour some of the dressing over the spinach and serve.
- Yield 6-8 portions
This is a pretty good salad. I did use some mixed greens instead of just spinach. The dressing is good, and a bit different from the usual blue cheese dressing that I have had before because it was very peppery. It made for a tasty, simple lunch with a bit of a different take on the blue cheese dressing. Thanks for the recipe.