Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the two I make every year,it always tastes so good.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients except parsley.
- Form mixture into a ball.
- Roll in parsley.
What a hit! I made this up for Christmas and everyone loved it. I didn't have the high-priced blue cheese, but it still turned out great. This was one of the first appetizers to go. Will definitely make again.
YUMMO!!! Thanks for this great recipe. I have been making my hit cheesball for the girls at work for years so I thought I would try something new. I was a big hit. Thanks so much for sharing. I will be making this all the time!!!