Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tend to add a bit of heat to my bloody mary's but when tending to a party, leave the Tabasco on the side for individual delight!
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 -8 drops Tabasco sauce (more if you like heat)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 cup vodka
- Chill all ingredients together except vodka.
- Stir in vodka and serve.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary to taste.
This is definitely the way to go when serving brunch for a crowd. This is simple, can be made ahead and chilled with the vodka added just before the guests arrive. Have a tumbler with celery sticks ready as well as more hot sauce if the guests want to add more heat. Use fresh lemon juice; it adds such a brightness to the cocktail. Thanks Tish!