Recipe by riffraff
This is one of my new adopted recipes. I have added some of the things I love in a Bloody Mary. Enjoy!!
Top Review by Sabatini99
I mixed all the ingredients together (except vodka, lemon, and juice) plus I added a little dijon, olive juice, and a fresh minced garlic. Then let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- lime wedges (optional) or lemon wedges (optional) or celery (optional) or green onions (optional) or pickled green bean, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in margarita salt or Tony Chachers, if desired.
- Add ice to glass.
- Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion or pickled green bean.