Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 ounces vodka
- 16 ounces Clamato juice
- fresh ground pepper
- celery salt
- lime wedge
- 1 slice cucumber
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Rim a 20 oz pint glass with the wedge of lime, and rim it with celery salt.
- Fill the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Over the ice, put about 5 dashes salt and about 10 turns of freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour one good long pour of Worcestershire sauce over the ice, salt& pepper, along with about 3-5 dashes of Tabasco, or other hot pepper sauce.
- (Adjust the hot sauce to your taste).
- Pour 2 oz vodka into glass& top with Clamato juice.
- Serve with a wedge of fresh lime squeezed into the drink, and a slice of cucumber, (or celery), on the edge of glass for nibbling.
wow it was so yummy. I used chipotle tabasco and a lots of drops. Thanks Moody :) Made for bargain basement tag game