photo by Mike Pellerin
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces Clamato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 3 dashes kosher salt and pepper
- prepared horseradish, to taste (optional)
- 1 fresh celery rib
- 1 lime wedge (to garnish)
- Rim a glass with lime, kosher salt, and chili powder.
- Fill the glass – with ice and add ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, then garnish with a fresh celery stick and lime wedge, and enjoy!
- Enjoy responsibly!
- Note: Can also be made with rum.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try foods from around the world.