Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tangy cold slaw is served along with garlic mashed potatoes and steak at Mick and Moochies, a popular steak house in our area.
- Put shredded cabbage in bowl with tight-fitting cover.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar,salt, sugar and pepper.
- Pour over cabbage and mix well.
- Add bleu cheese and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
My family really liked this (even the kids!). I made about half the amount of dressing and used a bag of shredded slaw. The proportions seemed about right that way. As written the dressing seemed like a lot for 3 cups of cabbage. The flavors were really good and we liked the blue cheese addition.