Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This super easy salad is so rich. I like to serve this with a nice gazpacho, and crunchy baguette for an easy summer meal, when it is too hot out to heat up the kitchen. I found this recipe at Saveur and sold it at my Farmer's Market. Delish!
- 8 celery ribs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, gently toss celery, bleu cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until well-chilled.
Hubby loved veggies??? Yes, absolutely when you combine it with blue cheese. Excellent cool summer salad. Thanks for posting.