Arugula, Blood Orange and Bleu Cheese Salad
- Ready In:
- 5 cups arugula, packed
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large blood orange
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine arugula and bleu cheese in a large bowl.
- Remove peel and white pith from orange.
- Cut between membranes to release orange segments into bowl with arugula and bleu cheese.
- Pour oil and lemon juice over and toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Join The Conversation