This is a great batter that you can make ahead and keep in the refrigerator. It's so easy to just throw all the ingredients in the blender and pour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend on a medium setting for 30 seconds.
- 2Scrape sides of blender if necessary and blend another 30 seconds.
- 3When batter is smooth, pour by 1/4 cup measure onto hot griddle or waffle iron.
- 4Can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- 5Yogurt can be used with or instead of the buttermilk.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Waffles or Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 392.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g