Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great batter that you can make ahead and keep in the refrigerator. It's so easy to just throw all the ingredients in the blender and pour.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend on a medium setting for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides of blender if necessary and blend another 30 seconds.
- When batter is smooth, pour by 1/4 cup measure onto hot griddle or waffle iron.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- Yogurt can be used with or instead of the buttermilk.