Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great batter that you can make ahead and keep in the refrigerator. It's so easy to just throw all the ingredients in the blender and pour.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend on a medium setting for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides of blender if necessary and blend another 30 seconds.
- When batter is smooth, pour by 1/4 cup measure onto hot griddle or waffle iron.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- Yogurt can be used with or instead of the buttermilk.
I have an average size but solid Cuisinart blender and there is no way to fit all these ingredients in there> I ended up just putting in the bow and using a hand mixer at the end... But here are the adjustments are made: - used 1 cup of wheat flour - 2 tablespoons of sugar - 1/2 cup of veg oil instead of marg/butter LOVED It. I made it without the adjustments as well and it workwed fine.