Recipe by Demotherway
This is my mom's recipe. She doesn't like to cook, but this one is really good!
Top Review by hmbarrett
The meat my whole family loved but the top was a bit bland. I will make this again but will add more spice to both the topping and meat. The topping was runny even with following the recipe exactly, but it puffed up beautifully.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon, Maggi Instant
- 1 cup tomato sauce, Bertolli five cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- BEEF: Brown beef with onion, garlic and beef bouillon in a medium skillet.
- Add tomato sauce and water.
- Let it Boil and turn down the heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Turn up the heat and let it dry the sauce.
- PIE: Blend all the ingredients together.
- Grease a baking tray and sprinkle some flour on top of the butter. shake it and discard the extra, flipping the tray upside down.
- Add the prepared meat . You can add some sliced boiled eggs (4).
- Pour the blended ingredients on top of the meat and spread some Parmesan cheese on top to give it a nice golden color.
- Bake it for approximately 35 min at 375°F.
- Check it as you were checking a cake. Stick something inside the dough, when it comes out clean, it's ready.
- Enjoy it!