Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good with whole wheat rotini
- 1 lb baby shrimp, cooked
- 1 onion, halved and sliced thin
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- Mix dry spices and add to plastic ziplock bag.
- Add shrimp to bag and mix with spices.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until tender.
- Push onions to the outside of the skillet, add garlic and sautee until tender.
- Add wine and cook for for two minutes.
- Add shrimp and sautee until cooked.
- Add tomatoes and cook until warm.
- Serve over pasta.
FANTASTIC for me!
Healthy, delicious recipe!
Let's close our eyes and let's pretend the finely diced lettuce is pasta for today!
Spritzed with balsamic vinegar, this recipe REALLY made my day!
I picked this for the PAC Event and am so glad and happy I did do!
Thanks also as have made many blackened prawn recipes but not anything like today! WHOO HOO!