Rosemary-Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes and Tomatoes
photo by tamalita
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs jerusalem artichokes
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; spray jellyroll pan with cooking spray or line with release foil for easy cleanup.
- Scrub chokes and cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
- In pan toss sunchokes, tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, oil, salt & pepper; then arrange sunchokes around edge of pan and tomatoes in center.
- Roast vegetables for 20 minutes; gently stir in green onions into sunchokes and continue to roast until chokes are tender and browned about 10 minutes longer.
- Cool roasted vegetables 10 minutes, if you wish to remove skin from tomatoes( discard skin) or just Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!