Oven-Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1 pound/ 450 g jerusalem artichoke
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut the artichokes in half.
- In a bowl, mix everything together.
- Put on a baking tray, flesh-side down and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until caramelized and tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Affable Canadian chef Chuck Hughes is a restaurateur and television personality known for his inventive take on comfort food, which he shares on his show, Chuck's Day Off.