Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for two (or for one with delicious lunch leftovers) This gem stems from one of the first recipes I ever learned to make: a sour cream based cream sauce with chopped zucchini, served over pasta. In an attempt to make it lighter, this is what happened...
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 6 ounces chicken breasts (one large chicken breast, cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into spaghetti-like strips (best to use mandolin slicer)
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle chicken liberally with all the seasoning, using paprika the most. Cayenne pepper is to your liking.
- Heat grill, or grill pan, to medium high heat.
- Grill chicken breast until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pan with lid. Add zucchini. Once zucchini cooks to al dente, drain excess water, then return to heat and add sour cream and lemon juice.
- Stir to coat "noodles.".
- Add Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Portion zucchini in the sauce into two low bowls and topped with sliced blackened chicken.
- Enjoy :).