- 2 cups fresh blackberries or 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces crushed ice (approximate)
- sparkling water (Optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush or puree berries and strain through a fine sieve to yield approximately 1 cup puree (If berries are frozen, partially thaw before crushing).
- Combine puree with remaining ingredients, stir and pour into chilled glasses.
- Sparkling mineral water makes a nice addition and may be added to glasses if desired.