Peach Wine Cooler
Great for a summer adult party.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces dry white wine (Chablis is good)
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker until it is about 3/4 full.
- Add in all the drink ingredients.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into an ice-filled wine glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very nice! I picked out this recipe to salvage a white wine that I couldn't bear to drink alone (Vinho Verde, a grapefruity and mildly bubbly wine that tastes like a mix of champagne and sprite). I also used Dole's Orange-Peach-Mango juice blend because it was on hand, so no pineapple. It made a very nicely balanced drink - it would be good for serving at showers and similar parties as well, IMO. Thanks!Reply
see 5 more