Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This beverage is inspired by Cafeteria in NYC.Fruit and lemonade have always gotten along. Cafeteria even serves their blackberry lemonade in in mason jars.
- 32 ounces lemonade (We suggest Trader Joe's frozen concentrate or Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade)
- 1 cup blackberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon
- Blend berries until smooth.
- Strain out the seeds in the blueberry mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of berry puree to every 8 oz of lemonade. Add more of less depending on taste.
- Stir and garnish with lemon.