Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Modified directions as further development is tasty
Make and share this Black Tea & Chicken Paella recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a Paella dish. Add the chicken and then cook until nearly done.
- Add the onions, chilli, mangos and stir occasionally.
- Pour rice, 2 cups of water and the tea into the paella dish. Stir frequently.
- Once the first lot of water is mostly absorbed, add the next two cups, again stir frequently.
- Once all of that liquid has been absorbed, add the wine, by this point chicken should be cooked through and rice should be nearly done.
- When the rice is done, add the peas and water chestnuts.
- Stir everything through until peas and water chestnuts are hot and crispy and then serve.