Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
One of my favorite chicken wing recipes.
Make and share this Black Pepper Chicken Wings With Herbed Blue Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 20 chicken wings, whole
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Herbed Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 150 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup oregano, finely chopped
- In a large saucepan filled with salted water add wings and simmer for 10 minutes, remove from heat and drain. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- In a medium dish combine the parmesan cheese, flour, black pepper and salt, set aside. Dip each chicken wing into melted butter and roll in parmesan mixture. Arrange on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once between baking.
- Alternatively, fry in a shallow skillet with oil.
- Herbed Blue Cheese Dip: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delish! I left the rosemary out of the dip, but left all the same. Thanks for sharing Pink!