One of my favorite chicken wing recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 chicken wings, whole
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Herbed Blue Cheese Dip
- 1In a large saucepan filled with salted water add wings and simmer for 10 minutes, remove from heat and drain. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- 2In a medium dish combine the parmesan cheese, flour, black pepper and salt, set aside. Dip each chicken wing into melted butter and roll in parmesan mixture. Arrange on a foil lined baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes, turning once between baking.
- 4Alternatively, fry in a shallow skillet with oil.
- 5Herbed Blue Cheese Dip: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Pepper Chicken Wings With Herbed Blue Dip
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1096.6
- Calories from Fat 807
- Total Fat 89.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.8 g
- Cholesterol 317.8 mg
- Sodium 1679.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 61.5 g